Effective Date: Jan. 1, 2023
1. Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Information We may collect certain personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you or your household. The categories of personal information we may collect include:
• Identifiers (e.g., name, email address, postal address, phone number)
• Commercial information (e.g., purchase history, products or services obtained)
• Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., IP address, browsing history, interactions with our Website)
We collect this information only when you voluntarily provide it to us through our contact forms or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
1.2. Non-Personal Information We may collect non-personal information about you automatically as you navigate through our Website. This may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for internal purposes to improve our Website's content and usability.
1. Use of Information
2.1. Personal Information We may use the personal information we collect for the following business purposes:
• Responding to your inquiries, requests, or comments.
• Sending you administrative information, such as updates on our policies or terms.
• Providing you with newsletters, promotions, and other communications relating to our products and services.
• Personalizing and enhancing your experience on our Website.
• Carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
2.2. Non-Personal Information We may use non-personal information for various purposes, such as analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users' movements, and gathering demographic information. This information is used in the aggregate and does not identify any individual.
1. Disclosure of Information
3.1. Service Providers We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers who assist us in operating our business, providing services to you, or conducting our operations. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to perform the services on our behalf and are obligated to keep your information confidential.
3.2. Third Parties We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of marketing or advertising our products and services or as otherwise permitted by law. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
3.3. Legal Requirements We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations, protect and defend our rights or property, prevent fraud, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public.
3.4. Business Transfers If The Helios Co. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that transaction. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
1. Your Rights under the CCPA
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA